- MASKS -Masks must be worn at all times by all adults (teachers, staff, and visitors) and by students in grade 2 and up while in the building. If your child is unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, they must have an excuse signed by a doctor on file in the office.
- HANDWASHING - Students and staff are expected to wash hands thoroughly before and after eating, after using the bathroom, if exposed to body fluids (like saliva or a sneeze), and at other times necessary throughout the day.
- SCHOOL VISITS - We are limiting visitors to the school during this time. Parent and community volunteer and in-person tutoring have been suspended until further notice. Most parent-teacher conferences and other meetings can be held virtually. All visits must be pre-approved and scheduled with the office.
- WHILE IN THE BUILDING - When you enter the building, please check in at the front desk. During check-in, you will be given a nametag and reminded to wear your mask at all times.
- TRAFFIC FLOW IN HALLWAYS - Hallways are marked with arrows. Please keep at least 6 ft. distance between yourself and others.
- ILLNESS - Students and staff exhibiting signs of illness or having a fever of greater than 99.9°F must stay home. If you or someone you know has COVID-19 (or shows symptoms of COVID-19 such as coughing or fever), it is required that you stay home or at a designated care facility for a minimum of 14 days. Please contact us via phone or email as soon as possible.
- PRIORITY TESTING - Testing at 22 Health and Hospital (H+H) testing sites during the 2020-2021 school year is being prioritized for all
*Department of Education students in 3K through grade 12
Department of Education employees,
*Employees of Department of Education contracted early childhood programs, and affiliated family child care networks
*Employees of Department of Education- and Department of Youth and Community Development-contracted Learning Bridges programs
Please visit the NYS Coronavirus Find a Test Site page to find a test site closest to you.